We want our customers to be completely satisfied with our quality products. If a return should nevertheless be necessary, we ask you to return the complete goods in their original packaging for fast and smooth processing.
The return delivery note is printed on the inside of the invoice folder included in your delivery. Please use this for your return by filling it out completely and placing it on the package.
As soon as your return has been processed in our company (processing time from delivery 5 to 8 working days), we will transfer the money as quickly as possible.
Free return of goods
In case of a return shipment due to the wrong size, wrong order or a complaint about quality, please use our DHL returns portal for the exchange or return of the goods.
You will find the links to our DHL returns portal in your order confirmation e-mail.
Once you have generated your return label, please print it out and place it on the package where it is clearly visible. Now you can send the package back to us free of charge at any post office.
If you have questions or problems with the online return, you can contact us by phone on +49 (08321) 66 46-0.
- we do not accept packages without the correct prepaid postage.
- stick the green returns label (located in the invoice folder) on the parcel in a clearly visible position, so that your return is recognisable to us as an "OnlineShop return" and is processed as a priority.
After receipt and inspection of your returned goods by our employees, we will refund the amount immediately. Please note there may be different refund times, which are beyond our control, depending on the payment method:
- Prepayment: the refund will be made to your account (please fill in the details on the return delivery note).
- Credit card: the refund will be made to your credit card account and will be listed on the next credit card invoice.
- Paypal: the refund will be made to your Paypal account
- Immediate transfer (Sofort Überweisung): the refund will be made to your account with which you placed the order.